Tuesday 17 January 2012

Critical Reflection A

The reason i chose this topic is because racism happens all the time in Vancouver, racism happens everywhere but i live in Vancouver so that is where i can make the most impact. I have learned over the time it took me to make this blog that people are people, and you can't judge them because of there race, in the end god made us all the same and that is how we should all treat each other, treat each other as equals. I learned that people want to help but are scared to, scared to be an outcast, if we find that one person who is courageous enough to take the first stand then i feel that more people will band together and maybe not in my generation but the next one racism will be eliminated. I may not be a full on activist but by doing what I did, by writing about this topic hopefully more people will band together and stop racism.

No comments:

Post a Comment